Registrations can be made online.
All registrations should be accompanied by full payment of the registration fee.
• No registration will be confirmed until payment is received.
|Type of inscriptions
||Until 31st August
||From 1st September
|Researcher – ISIN Member
||Researcher – NON ISIN Member
|Students/ PhD Students and Post Docs
|Delegates from developing Countries(*)
*You can check the list of the countries on the website.
Source: World Bank Data 2016
• Attendance to the Welcome Reception September 10th, 2018.
• Admission to all scientific sessions.
• Access to exhibition and poster area.
• Congress and name badge, mini program and lanyard.
• Meeting Program & Abstract Book in Digital/Hard copy form.
• Certificate of Attendance.
• Seated/Buffet lunch and coffee/tea breaks for duration of the meeting.
For One Day Delegates:
• Admission to scientific session on registered date.
• Access to exhibition and poster area on registered date.
• Name badge, mini program and lanyard.
• Buffet lunch and coffee/tea breaks on registered date.
• Attendance to the Welcome Reception –September 10th, 2018.
• Access to exhibition area for duration of the Meeting.
• Name badge, mini program and lanyard
• Certificate of attendance.
• Buffet lunch and coffee/tea breaks for duration of the meeting.
By credit card
Please provide the name of the card holder, card type (VISA, Mastercard) card number and the expiry date.
By bank transfer to Fase20
Please send a copy of the transfer by email
(firstname.lastname@example.org), indicating the symposium and the name of the participant. Once we verify we have received the bank transfer, we will confirm registration by e-mail.
Account holder: Fase20
IBAN: ES06 0182 3344 2602 0160 0719
In no case refunds shall be made.
The renaming of the symposium members will be allowed until July 31st, 2018.
All cancellations and renaming must be made in writing to the Technical Secretariat by email at: email@example.com